Budgeting is the process of estimating the availability of resources and then allocating them to various activities of an organization according to a pre-determined priority. Union Budget 2017-18 focuses on ‘Transforming India’ to have a significant impact on economy and lives of people. Focus is mainly on enhancing expenditure in priority areas of – farm and rural sector, social sector, infrastructure sector employment generation and recapitalisation of the banks.
We have compiled the whole Union Budget 2017-18 in simple and lucid format to read and understand the section wise initiatives taken by the government.
2. Farmers & Agriculture
3. Rural Population
4. Youth (Education, Skills and Job Creation )
5. Poor and the underprivileged
6. Measures for Promoting Affordable Housing and Real Estate Sector
8. Financial Sector
9. Digital Economy & Promoting Digital Transactions
10. Public Service
11. Prudent Fiscal Management
12. Tax Proposals
13. Measures for Stimulating Growth
14. Transparency in Electoral Funding
15. Ease of Doing Business