Martial arts is a part of India’s ancient culture and a traditional games.Originally a traditional form of martial art that started in South India, and now it has different names and different forms in the culture of the regions in India. Khusti The Indian Wrestling is also a part of Indian Martial arts found throughout the India. Indian martial arts has an important influence in the development of modern Asian martial arts. Nowadays a sense of self-defense and for fitness lots of people are opting for martial arts.As in other respects of Indian culture, Indian martial arts can be roughly divided into northern and southern styles.
Classical languages are those which are ancient, of an independent nature and not a derivative of any other tradition.
• The criteria evolved by Government to determine declaration of a language as a Classical language is as under:-
• High antiquity of its early texts/recorded history over a period of 1500-2000 years;
• A body of ancient literature/texts, which is considered a valuable heritage by generations of speakers;
• The literary tradition be original and not borrowed from another speech community;
• The classical language and literature being distinct from modern, there may also be a discontinuity between the classical language and its later forms or its offshoots.
Today six languages are included in the list of Classical Languages: Tamil (since 2004) Sanskrit (since 2005) Telugu (since 2008) Kannada (Since 2008) Malayalam (since 2013) Odiya (since 2014).
The styles depend upon the location of the place, climatic conditions, cultural influences and trade contacts.