What's New :
Projects in PAs and ESZs to draw 2% surcharge as mitigation measure
Critically analyze the role and responsibilities of the National Board of Wildlife in protecting biodiversity and environment. (150 Words)
- In the introduction, provide a brief overview about the National Board of Wildlife. Example it was constituted under the Wildlife Protection Act, 1972.
- Highlight the responsibilities of NBWL in protection of wildlife and environment.
- Enumerate its decisions that may have a negative impact on wildlife
- Enumerate the challenges NBWL faces in fulfilling its mandate
- Way Forward and Conclusion
Verifying, please be patient.