The Preliminary Test is by far the most challenging stage of the Civil Services Examination with nearly 5 lakhs candidates taking the test each year. GS Paper- 1 can’t be ignored or overlooked as it remains to deciding factor in the success of a candidate in the Preliminary Test. There is very little room for error in this stage owing to limited number of questions. GS Score Prelims Test Series has been designed in a way that questions will check your clarity of thought, conceptual understanding, and consistency in your preparation. Features like Post test discussion, one on one discussion with faculty will ensure that no stone is unturned in your preparation.
- Our well designed test papers will focus on testing concepts as well as factual knowledge as per UPSC Pattern.
- Total 37 Tests:
- Fundamental Tests - 14
- Revision Tests - 8
- Mock Tests (GS+CSAT) - 15
- Fundamental Tests: Under this each subject will be divided in sub-topics to bring more depth in preparation. These tests will be of 100 Questions each.
- Revision Tests (RT): Under this each subject mentioned in the UPSC syllabus & Current Affairs will be catered and each test will consist of 100 Questions.
- Mock Tests: Mock tests will be conducted on UPSC pattern. Paper 1 will consist of 100 Qs. and Paper 2 will consist of 80 Qs.
- 3-Layer Performance Analysis including Test Report, Detailed Analysis & integrated All India Ranking for Online & Classroom Aspirants.