Public Administration is one such optional in Civil Services Exam that has remained in limelight around the years. Public Administration optional gives an immense benefit to candidates as it usually deals with public affairs and policies. The marks could be fetched easily in this optional if approached with consistent and sustained efforts. Test Series at GS Score helps you to provide a guided mechanism for practice and eradicating errors in answer writing that help you to translate your efforts into marks. The features like post-test doubt sessions and one on one discussions with faculty make it one of the most desirable test series.
- Total 12 Tests to comprehensively cover the entire syllabus and beyond 8 Sectional and 2 Mocks of Paper I and Paper II each.
- Balanced Question papers to cover all aspects with focus on both Theory and Application of Concepts.
- Special attention to help develop an organic linkage between papers 1&2.
- One session on ”The Art of Answer Writing” which will be useful in GS Papers with special focus on Public Administration Paper.
- Two session on ARC-2 Reports to add more value your answers.
- One Session on Latest important Reports like finance commission, Economic Survey, NITI Ayog reports etc.
- Efficient answer-book correction and actionable feedback.