- 6 Months Course to cover Key concepts of GS Mains paper 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Complete coverage of contemporary issues of last two years
- Detailed answer writing session on each subject
- Mains Test Series including 25 Tests (10 Sectional + 3 Contemporary Issues + 8 Full Mock + 4 Essay Mock )
- Essay Classes + Essay Practice Workbook
- Study Material of contemporary Issues
"GS Main Advance course has been designed to holistically cover issues and topics relevant for the Civil Services Mains Examination. Besides this this course lay special emphasis on integration of various topics to boost score of civil servies aspirants in the IAS Main Examination. This course has been designed to cater GS mains syllabus. The present circumstances demand effective writing skills that require student’s analytical ability and visualisation of the issues in context.
- This course has been designed specially for those aspirants who are freshers willing to prepare exclusively for Mains examination and for exprienced candidates seeking improve marks. Duration of Course will be 6 Months.
- Holistic coverage of key concepts, contemporary issues along with provision of test series to consolidate your learning. Though It is an advance course but it has been designed comprehensively to cover syllabus.
- Each topic would start from core concepts to applied context followed by answer writing session and sectional tests .
- In typical current affairs programme, generally the events and issues of last one years covered. But in this programme core concepts from syllabus along with contemporary issues will be covered.
- Essay class and Mock is part of this course. Essay plays an important role in UPSC Mains Exam so ignoring this fact could jeopardize your chances of selection.
- Separate Answer writing sessions after every topic, while test series will be conducted in as per the pattern of UPSC i.e. 250 marks & 3 Hrs format.
- Study material will cover contemporary issues and applied topics which is short and easy going. Some part of study material will be in pdf format in the student's account and some part of study material will be sent in hard copy through courier.