- Admission will be done through Entrance Test to be conducted on 19th December in offline and Online mode by paying Rs. 100 as Registration Fee.
- Entrance Test will be conducted on 19th December at 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon in Offline (Delhi Center) and Online mode.
- Result will be published on 21st December.
- Students who will be in Top 50 Rank will get 100% scholarship for the 1st Month.
- Overall Monthly Rank list of Prelims Qualifier will be published every month and Top 50 students will be prompted for 100% scholarship for next month.
Click here to Register Batch-2
About CSE Qualifier
CSE Qualifier has been designed keeping in mind the dynamic nature of the UPSC Civil Services Examinations. The course focuses on integrating your daily preparation for Prelims and mains with our daily test and evaluation formula. The programme will:
- Cover the entire UPSC syllabus through Daily Prelims and Mains tests.
- Provide you with prelims and mains test on alternate days, 6 days a week and revision Test on Sunday.
- Cover the entire current affairs of 2+ years through tests and discussions.
- Provide you with a very well designed preparation atmosphere with daily targets and daily analysis of your performance.
- Focus on overall preparation of a serious civil services aspirant.
- Sail you through UPSC CSE exam smoothly.
- Prelims Test will consist of 50 MCQs. Students have to report to the Test Centre at 6:50 AM and Test timing will be 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM.
- Students appearing to take the test in online mode will have access to the test from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM.
- Mains Topical Tests will consist of 5 questions and test timing will be 7:00 AM to 7:50 AM (50 min). Students who write the mains test in online mode will have to submit their copy by 4:00 PM of the test date.
- After every Prelims & Mains Test, Doubt Clearing Session (with faculty) will be conducted online through Mentor Box.
- Tests cannot be rescheduled. If you miss the test, it will affect your overall Monthly Performance & Ranking. Students are advised to follow the schedule strictly to enhance their performance and get maximum output from the course.
- The result of prelims tests (along with the integrated ranking of offline and online students) will be published on the same day at 7:00 PM in your account at iasscore.in
- Evaluation of mains copy will be done within 3 days. One-on-one copy discussion with concerned faculty will be scheduled after the copy evaluation.
The duration of the course is 5 months and fee will be charged on a monthly basis.
- Fee for Prelims Qualifier: ₹1500/month.
- Fee for Mains Qualifier: ₹3500/month.
- Fee for CSE Qualifier: ₹4000/month.