PIB Compilation - 16th-31st January, 2020
PIB COMPILATION –16-31 January
PIB Fortnightly Compilation 16-31 January, 2020 : UPSC Exam PIB Summary & Analysis
What is PIB?
The Press Information Bureau (PIB) is a nodal agency of the Government of India. PIB disseminates information to the print, electronic and new media on government plans, policies, programme initiatives and achievements.
Is PIB important for UPSC exam?
The articles published by the Press Information Bureau or PIB have authentic information relating to the government policies, plans, achievements etc. A serious UPSC aspirant should read PIB selectively to gather relevant information to enrich his/her content both for prelims and mains. GS SCORE will give you the most important articles to be read from PIB.
The Press Information Bureau (PIB) is a nodal agency of the Government of India. PIB disseminates information to the print, electronic and new media on government plans, policies, programme initiatives and achievements. A serious UPSC aspirant should read PIB selectively to gather relevant information to enrich his/her content both for prelims and mains. GS SCORE will give you the most important articles to be read from PIB. Here you will get fortnightly compilations of PIB releases and features.
Benefits of taking information from GS SCORE PIB fortnightly Updates:
- Authentic and verified information, directly from government sources and websites
- Relevant for current affairs section of the UPSC civil services.
- All the important schemes of the government covered.
- Additional information on PIB articles in boxes which are very important for Prelims and Mains exams, thus covering static parts of the syllabus.
The PIB Fortnightly Compilation 16-31 January, 2020
Our PIB compilation of issues from 1st November to 15th November 2019 covers all essential articles relevant from the UPSC CSE examination point of view.
It covers issues such as:
- NITI Aayog Constitutes Himalayan State Regional Council
- Power Minister inaugurated INSPIRE 2018
- Global Cooling Innovation Summit inaugurated in New Delhi
- Cabinet approves moving a resolution in the first assembly of the International Solar Alliance (ISA) for amending the Framework Agreement of the ISA for opening up the ISA membership to all countries that are members of the United Nations
- PM launches historic Support and Outreach Initiative for MSME sector
- Ministry of Food Processing Industries issues guidelines for OPERATION GREENS
- A memorandum of understanding (MoU) Signed between WAPCOS and Doppelmayr for End-ToEnd Solutions for Passenger Ropeway Projects
- India elected as a Member of International Telecommunications Union (ITU) Council for another 4-year term (2019-2022)
- Prime Minister dedicated to the nation the Multi Modal Terminal (MMT) on River Ganga at Varanasi
- Cabinet apprised of India joining as Member of Advanced Motor Fuels Technology Collaboration Programme under International Energy Agency
- Digital Transactions Registered Tremendous Growth
- Global ICT Challenge for Youth with Disabilities 2018
Art and Culture
- India Pavilion Inaugurated at Videocitta 2018 in Rome Film Festival
Science and Technology
- India GSLV MkIII-D2 successfully launches GSAT29
- MNRE circulates draft Indian Wind Turbine Certifi cation Scheme (IWTCS)
- Bilateral Exercise between Indian & Republic of Singapore Navies – SIMBEX 18 - marks Silver Jubilee this Year
- INS Rana at Surabaya participated in Indian Navy – Indonesian Navy Bilateral Exercise ‘Samudra Shakti’
- INDO-Russian joint exercise INDRA 2018
- Indo - Japan joint military exercise DHARMA GUARDIAN 2018