PIB Compilation - 1st December to 15th December, 2019
Fortnightly PIB COMPILATION –1st – 15th December
PIB Fortnightly Compilation 1st -15th December 2019: UPSC Exam PIB Summary & Analysis
What is PIB?
The Press Information Bureau (PIB) is a nodal agency of the Government of India. PIB disseminates information to the print, electronic and new media on government plans, policies, programme initiatives and achievements.
Is PIB important for UPSC exam?
The articles published by the Press Information Bureau or PIB have authentic information relating to the government policies, plans, achievements etc. A serious UPSC aspirant should read PIB selectively to gather relevant information to enrich his/her content both for prelims and mains. GS SCORE will give you the most important articles to be read from PIB.
The Press Information Bureau (PIB) is a nodal agency of the Government of India. PIB disseminates information to the print, electronic and new media on government plans, policies, programme initiatives and achievements. A serious UPSC aspirant should read PIB selectively to gather relevant information to enrich his/her content both for prelims and mains. GS SCORE will give you the most important articles to be read from PIB. Here you will get fortnightly compilations of PIB releases and features.
Benefits of taking information from GS SCORE PIB fortnightly Updates:
- Authentic and verified information, directly from government sources and websites
- Relevant for current affairs section of the UPSC civil services.
- All the important schemes of the government covered.
- Additional information on PIB articles in boxes which are very important for Prelims and Mains exams, thus covering static parts of the syllabus.
The PIB Fortnightly Compilation 1st – 15th December 2019
Our PIB compilation of issues from 1st- 15th Decembercovers all essential articles relevant from the UPSC CSE examination point of view.
It covers issues such as:
- A new museum of antiquities proposed to be opened in PuranaQuila by April 2020
- Election Commission of India to implement “Political Parties Registration Tracking Management System” (PPRTMS)a
- Steps taken by Government to ensure quality educationfor children of weaker section and disadvantaged group in the country
- Dual Training System (DST)
- Delhi Postal Circle observes Swachhta Pakhwada
- National AYUSH Grid
- National Policy to Tackle Drug Abuse
- Draft National Logistic Policy
- Bharatiya POSHAN KrishiKosh
- Railways ‘RailWire’ Wi-Fi goes Live in 5500 Railway Stations
- Trifed Celebrates 100 days of Prime Minister Van DhanYojana and Forges Association with Global Fashion Designer RituBeri
- National Logistics Policy
- Prime Minister chairs first meeting of National Ganga Council
- Assistance To Female Farmers
- Data Bank of Farmers
- Environment and Ecology
- Tiger corridors in Country
- Blue Flag Certification for beaches
- Heat Wave 2020: Two-Day Workshop on Preparedness, Mitigation and Management of Heat Wave begins in Bengaluru
- ‘Green Good Deeds’ initiative to promote environmental awareness and to mobilize people’s participation for conservation of environment
- Promotion to Manufacturing of Electric Vehicles
- Aadhaar enabled fertilizer distribution system
- Transport of fertilizer
- Ministry of Civil Aviation Launches Round 4 of RCSUDAN
- Commerce & Industry Minister to Inaugurate NationalPublic Procurement Conclave
- Company Law Committee recommendsdecriminalization of compoundable offences underCompanies Act
- Ratna Status to CPSEs
- Setting up of National Investment & ManufacturingZones
- Status of Leather Industry
- Indian Footwear, Leather & Accessories Development Programme
- NITI Aayog Report on Water Crisis
- Predatory Pricing by e-COMMERCE Companies
- Neutrino Observatory in Tamil Nadu
- PSLV successfully launches RISAT-2BR1 and nine commercial satellites in its fiftieth flight
- Commercialising R&D of ISRO
- Exercise Mitra Shakti -VII: 2019
- Tejas-1 (LAH) and Tejas Mk2 (MWF) Aircrafts
- Opening Ceremony India-Nepal Joint Military ExerciseSurya Kiran – XIV
- Curtain Raiser: Exercise INDRA 2019