Joint exercise “EX VINBAX 2022” & “Military Exercise AL NAJAH –IV”
In its bid to bolster military ties, Indian Army soldiers are scheduled to hold exercises with the Army personnel of Oman and Vietnam, the two countries which are strategically significant for India.
- The 3rd Edition of Vietnam India Bilateral Army Exercise “Ex VINBAX 2022” is scheduled to be conducted at Chandimandir.
- Indo-Oman joint military exercise (Military Exercise AL NAJAH –IV) commences in Rajasthan.
Ex VINBAX 2022:
- Ex VINBAX is Bilateral Army Exercise between India and Vietnam.
- The third edition will be conducted Chandimandir, Haryana.
- Vietnam is also an important partner in Act East policy of India as well as Indo-Pacific vision.
- Last edition was conducted in 2019
- Theme: Ex VINBAX 2022 will be held under the theme- “employment and deployment of an Engineer Company and a Medical Team under United Nations Contingent for Peacekeeping Operations”.
- The exercise will strengthen mutual confidence, inter-operability and enable sharing of best practices between the Indian Army and Vietnam People’s Army.
- The joint exercise will also provide an opportunity to the troops of both the Contingents to learn about the social and cultural heritage of each other.
- Indian Army is being represented by troops from the 105 Engineer Regiment.