Weekly Current Affairs: April week-2 - Govt Launches “AarogyaSetu” mobile app
9th Apr, 2020
Govt Launches “AarogyaSetu” a mobile App to connect health services and the people in our combined fight against #COVID19.
- Govt Launches “AarogyaSetu” a mobile App to connect health services and the people in our combined fight against #COVID19.
- The App will inform the users the potential risk of infection, best practices & relevant medical advisories pertaining COVID-19 pandemic.
- The AarogyaSetu app will use your smartphone’s location data and Bluetooth to check if you have been near a COVID-19 infected person or not.
- AarogyaSetu is different from the MyGov app and also from Corona Kavach — another COVID-19 tracking app developed by the National e-Governance Division of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) in association with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MHFW).
- The app includes a chatbot that answers your basic queries on coronavirus and determines if you have symptoms or not. It also gives helpline numbers for each state in India.