What's New :
Jayakwadi dam Aurangabad
26th Nov, 2019
Jayakwadi Dam is located on the Godavari river in Aurangabad district, Maharashtra.
- Jayakwadi Dam is located on the Godavari river in Aurangabad district, Maharashtra.
- The harsh project is one of the largest irrigation projects in the Indian state of Maharashtra.
- It is a multipurpose project.
- The water is mainly used to irrigate agricultural land in the drought-prone Marathwada Region of the state.
- It also provides water for drinking and industrial usage to nearby towns and villages and to the municipalities and industrial areas of Aurangabad and Jalna district.
Verifying, please be patient.