What's New :
Swamitva scheme launched in pilot mode in 6 states
29th Apr, 2020
The Swamitva scheme helps to map rural inhabited lands using drones and latest survey methods.
- The Swamitva scheme helps to map rural inhabited lands using drones and latest survey methods.
- The scheme will ensure streamlined planning, revenue collection and provide clarity over property rights in rural areas.
- This will open up avenues for applying for loans from financial institutions by the owners.
- Disputes related to property would also be settled through the title deeds allotted through this scheme.
- The scheme was launched on National Panchayati Raj Day which is celebrated every year on 24th April.
Verifying, please be patient.