All India PT Mock Test (OMR Based) Across 20 Cities
will be conducted on 6th May and 20th May, 2018. Click here
for Test Schedule & Online admission.
Test Center List:
The weightage of Ecology and Environment questions are increasing in IAS Prelims. In IAS Prelims 2015, there were 16 questions; this clearly depicts its importance.
The questions come from diverse sources as biodiversity, pollution, climate change, government schemes, basic terminologies, etc.
Hence, GSSCORE is compiling a Quick Revision Notes for Ecology and Environment that covers:
- a) National and International Institutions related to Environment.
- b) Government Programmes and Schemes related to the Environment (in different sectors).
- c) International Conventions related to the Environment
- d) Environmental Legislations
- e) List of important National Parks
- f) Species in News
- g) Basic terminologies associated with Ecology and Environment.