What's New :
Schemes for Women-
15th Nov, 2019
- Trade Related Entrepreneurship Assistance and Development (TREAD) Scheme for Women.
- Micro & Small Enterprises cluster development programme (MSE-CDP).
- Credit Guarantee fund scheme for MSEs.
- Support for entrepreneurial and managerial development.
- Exhibitions for women under promotional packages for MSEs.
Sustainable Development Goals and MSMEs:
MSME development has the potential for wide reaching impacts on the SDGs globally, including-
- SDG 1 (end poverty)
- SDG 2 (zero hunger)
- SDG 3 (good health and well-being)
- SDG 5 (gender equality)
- SDG 8 (promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth, employment and decent work)
- SDG 9 (improve sustainable industrialization and fostering innovation)
Verifying, please be patient.