UPSC Essay Paper Mains-2019: UPSC CIVIL SERVICES MAINS EXAM 2019
ESSAY PAPER : UPSC Civil Services Mains Examination – 2019
The UPSC conducts the Civil Services examinations every year for the selection of IAS aspirants. The Mains phase of the examination has nine papers, with the Essay paper for 2019 being conducted on 20th September.
The Syllabus for the Essay paper as given by the UPSC is:
Candidates may be required to write essays on multiple topics. They will be expected to keep closely to the subject of the essay to arrange their ideas in an orderly fashion, and to write concisely. Credit will be given for effective and exact expression.
It is conducted for 250 marks and requires candidates to write two essays on different topics in three hours. Each Essay must be of about 1000-1200 words.
- Wisdom finds truth.
- Values are not what humanity is, but what humanity ought to be.
- Best for an individual is not necessarily best for the society.
- Courage to accept and dedication to improve are two keys to success.
Weekly Current Affairs
Previous Year UPSC Question Paper
UPSC Mains Syllabus
- South Asian societies are woven not around the state, but around their plural cultures and plural identities.
- Neglect of primary healthcare and education in India are reason for its backwardness.
- Biased media is a real threat to Indian democracy.
- Rise of Artificial Intelligence: the threat of jobless future or better job opportunities through reskilling and upskilling.
Tag: UPSC Mains Essay paper 2019, Model Hint of UPSC Mains Essay Paper 2019, Essay Paper 2019, UPSC Mains-2019: ESSAY PAPER UPSC CIVIL SERVICES MAINS EXAM - 2019