PIB Fortnightly Compilation 1st to 15th August , 2019: UPSC Exam PIB Summary & Analysis
PIB Fortnightly Compilation 1st to 15th August , 2019
What is PIB?
The Press Information Bureau (PIB) is a nodal agency of the Government of India. PIB disseminates information to the print, electronic and new media on government plans, policies, programme initiatives and achievements.
Is PIB important for UPSC exam?
The articles published by the Press Information Bureau or PIB has authentic information relating to the government policies, plans, achievements etc. A serious UPSC aspirant should read PIB selectively to gather relevant information to enrich his/her content both for prelims and mains. GS SCORE will give you the most important articles to be read from PIB.
Benefits of taking information from GS SCORE PIB fortnightly Updates:
- Authentic information directly from the government
- Relevant for current affairs section of the UPSC civil services
- All schemes of the government
- Our compilations will help you to segregate the topics according to General Studies Papers
PIB Fortnightly Compilation (1st to 15th August, 2019)
Our PIB Update from 16th July to 31st July, 2019 covers all the important articles like
- Environment -Army Launches E Car to Combat Pollution 4
- Economy -Kabil Set up to Ensure Supply of Critical Minerals
- Education -20 Institution Recommended for Status of ‘Institutions of Eminence 5
- Security -Drdo Successfully Flight-Tests State-ofthe-Art Quick Reaction Surface-to-Air
- Missiles Against Live Aerial Targets From Itr,Chandipur
- Polity -Landmark Consumer Protection Bill, 2019 Gets Parliamentary Approval
- Energy -Unido and National Institute of Solar Energy to Partner for Skill Development Program
- Economy -E-Rozgar Samachar Launched to Spread Awareness About Job Opportunities
- Social Issues -Niti Aayog to Launch the Fourth Edition of Women Transforming India Awards
- Defence -Ins Tarkash at Bergen, Norway
- Governance -Rpf Launches “Operation Number Plate” Across Indian Railways- A Drive Against Unattended/Unclaimed Vehicles in all Railway Premises
- Social Issues- India’s Largest Rural Sanitation Survey Launched