Junaid Ahmed, Rank 3 CSE 2018: IAS Toppers Strategy, Never Give Up!
08th May, 2019
JUNAID AHMED, RANK 3 – UPSC CSE 2018
“NEVER GIVE UP”
What’s my motivation behind becoming a Civil Servant?
- I started my preparation in 2014-15, and it was a long journey of 4-5 years.
- I failed in many examinations before Civil Services. After graduation I attempted GRE and failed then I aimed for UPSC Civil Services exam.
- In Civil Services 2017, I secured Rank352 and this year CSE 2018I have secured Rank 3.
- In my case, one thing which transformed my performance in competitive exam is WHY?. Why do I want to become Civil Servant?Is a very important questions. If you find answer to it your performance will get boost. For all the aspirants I will suggest to Find that WHY? or REASON? then HOW ? will follow.
- I also believe that the only difference between Successful and not so successful people is NEVERY GIVE Up attitude. We need to set positive perspective towards Failure and keep moving ahead
- CSE journey is very encouraging and positive as it will change you as a person.
How did I approach the preparation?
- Keep the process very simple. Keep your expectation in check and you will definitely get good results. There was a huge jump of 90-95 marks.
- During preparation there are so many things to study so the important step is to Concise the sources and Revise often.
- Competition is too much and preparation is lengthy process therefore HARDWORK and PATIENCEis the key.
GS SCORE extends heartiest congratulations to Junaid Ahmed on his great achievement and we are gratified to have been a part of his journey to Success (Rank 3) in CSE 2018.