HRD Minister launches VidyaDaan 2.0 for inviting e-learning content contributions
29th Apr, 2020
Human Resources and Development Minister launched national program VidyaDaan 2.0 for inviting e-learning Content contributions in New Delhi.
- Human Resources and Development Minister launched national program VidyaDaan 2.0 for inviting e-learning Content contributions in New Delhi.
- The programme has been launched due to the increasing requirement for e-learning content for students in both school and higher education especially in the backdrop of situation arising out of COVID-19.
- VidyaDaan is a common national programme to develop and contribute e-learning content and a chance to be recognized nationally.
- VidyaDaan is conceptualised as a common national program for individuals and organizations across the country to contribute e-learning resources for both school and higher education to ensure continuity of quality learning.
- The content will be used on the DIKSHA app to help millions of children across the country to continue their learning anytime and anywhere.
- Contributions can be made by educationists, subject experts, schools, colleges, Universities, Institutes, government and non-government organisations and individuals.
- The DIKSHA Platform of the Ministry has been operating since 2017 with more than 30 States and Union Territories leveraging DIKSHA for augmenting teaching and learning processes.