You can't build a great building on a weak foundation. You must have a solid foundation if you're going to have a strong superstructure.
-Gordon B. Hinckley
Clearing IAS 2024 Exam requires holistic preparation, which starts with building a robust UPSC Foundation. The UPSC Foundation helps throughout this preparation and helps a candidate achieve the desired result in UPSC IAS Exam. Anyone who starts preparing for the civil services. The only challenge one has to face and overcome is to maximize the output. If you are also looking for building a strong foundation to clear IAS in 2024 then read on…
The process of habit creation provides multiple dimensional and innovative spirits, which are directly proportional to the efforts made by the candidate during the process of UPSC Foundation building.
The process of developing the UPSC Foundation involves:
1. Bridge the Gap between your preparation and the actual demand of the examination:
2. Integrated Approach: Once the ground is prepared with an understanding of the syllabus, elaborated and detailed concepts will be provided covering the entire UPSC Mains syllabus with largely Mains perspective. One needs to inculcate critical thinking skills along with the skills for analysis and problem-solving.
At this point, start Topic-wise answer writing sessions in a time-bound manner.
3. After Mains integrated classes, prepare for Prelims covering the complete prelims syllabus:
4. Coverage of current Issues of GS Paper 1, 2, 3, 4 & Essay:
5. Test Series is equally important:
6. Mains examination demands that extra push with the harmony of concepts and contemporary issues:
7. Consult your mentor or peers to identify areas for improvement and according to the recommendations focus on improving your chances of success:
Go for the simple, Well-designed, exhaustive and updated study material that will be provided.
The preparation of UPSC CSE demands a calibrated approach to tackle various aspects like basic concepts, their application in the examination, the ability to articulate through answer writing, regular updates and a dynamic approach with a focus on current affairs. Hence it needs a synchronised and systematised effort to make a lot of entities work in concert.
GS Score's Foundation program serves each of the above vital components covering all the subjects for GS for all the levels i.e. Prelims, Mains and Personality tests through a protracted and measured process involving all the above-mentioned steps. To know more, visit the IAS Foundation 2024-25 Page.
Team GS SCORE
Verifying, please be patient.