What's New :
Making cities 'water positive' through 'City Water Balance Plan'
Circular water economy has emerged as an important concept in urban water management. Elaborate.(150 Words)
- Introduce by giving a definition of circular water economy
- Through a diagram showing different aspects of circular water economy
- Discuss the need for a circular water economy in the context of water shortages in urban areas and increasing water pollution.
- Enlist government efforts in this direction, like Jal Jeevan Mission (Urban), Swachch Bharat (Urban) 2.0 etc.
- Conclude by highlighting the benefits of a circular water economy in managing water crises in the future.
Verifying, please be patient.