Meghalaya Enterprise Architecture Project (MeghEA)
GS-II: Polity & Governance
GS-III: Science & Technology
- Science & Technology in India
The Government launched the Meghalaya Enterprise Architecture Project (MeghEA) to improve governance and service delivery at grassroots level.
- With this, Meghalaya became the first state to implement India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) Framework.
With reference to India Enterprise Architecture (IndEA) Framework, consider the following statements:
- It is a framework for developing a holistic architecture treating Government as a single enterprise which is functionally inter-related.
- It accommodates both Greenfield and Brownfield e-Governance initiatives.
- It aims to offer ONE Government experience to citizens and businesses.
Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?
Making public services digitally accessible will help in providing better governance to citizens. Discuss. (250 Words)
- Introduce by giving a definition of public services and give some examples
- Enumerate the positive impacts of digitalization of public services
- Enumerate the challenges that will be faced in providing better governance
- List the steps taken by Government for providing digital services
- Way Forward and Conclusion