Microsoft Business Unit for digital transformation solutions
25th Mar, 2020
Wipro Limited, a leading global information technology, consulting and business process Services Company, announced the launch of its Microsoft Business Unit.
- Wipro Limited, a leading global information technology, consulting and business process Services Company, announced the launch of its Microsoft Business Unit.
- The unit will focus on the development and evangelization of solutions leveraging Microsoft’s enterprise cloud services. This initiative is an outcome of Wipro’s expanded global alliance with Microsoft to accelerate cloud adoption and digital transformation for its customers across sectors.
- Wipro’s Microsoft Business Unit consists of a team of trained and certified Azure consultants and specialists.
- The new unit will offer domain-based solutions and solution accelerators, including the following:
- Wipro’s Cloud Studio which delivers migration for different workloads on Microsoft Azure, Data, Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Wipro’s LiVE Workspace solution which leverages Microsoft’s Modern Workplace, Microsoft 365 as well as LUIS and the Power platform to help customers unbox an intelligent, future-ready workplace where apps and data can be accessed from anywhere, anytime and on any device.
- Wipro’s Data Discovery Platform (DDP) empowers customers with actionable insights by exploring varied data sources through sophisticated techniques such as pattern discovery, Auto ML, visual sciences and storytelling to simplify interpretation and decision-making. The core of this platform brings together the Wipro HOLMESTM Artificial Intelligence and Microsoft Azure.