Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI):
• It is the principal financial institution for the promotion, financing, development and coordination of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) sector.
• SIDBI meets the financial and developmental needs of the MSME sector with a Credit+ approach, for making MSME sector strong, vibrant and globally competitive.
• SIDBI, under its revamped strategy SIDBI 2.0, has adopted the theme of ease of access to MSMEs. It will achieve it by being an impact multiplier & digital aggregator.
Transformation of Aspirational Districts’ programme:
• It aims to quickly and effectively transform some (115) of the most underdeveloped districts of the country.
• As the program focuses closely on improving people’s ability to participate fully in the burgeoning economy, it will enable optimum utilization of their potential.
• Core areas of focus:Health & Nutrition, Education, Agriculture & Water Resources, Financial Inclusion & Skill Development, and Basic Infrastructure.
Common Services Centres Scheme:
• Common Services Centres (CSCs) are a strategic cornerstone of the Digital India programme. They are the access points for delivery of various digital services to villages in India, thereby contributing to a digitally and financially inclusive society.
• In broader perspective, CSCs are more than service delivery points in rural India. They are positioned as change agents, promoting rural entrepreneurship and building rural capacities and livelihoods. They are enablers of community participation for engendering social change through a bottom-up approach with key focus on the rural citizen.