The Economic Survey is formulated by the Economic Division of the Department of Economic Affairs in the Finance Ministry under the overall counseling of the Chief Economic Adviser. The first Economic Survey of India was bestowed in 1950-51. We at GS Score endeavored to provide a synopsis of Economic Survey 2018-19. We aspire that it will assist as reappraisal instrument for both prelims and mains.
Why to read economic survey?
Economic Survey 2018-2019: Highlights
1.State of the Economy in 2018-19: A Macro View
2. Fiscal Developments
3. Monetary Management and Financial Intermediation
4. Prices and Inflation
5. Sustainable Development and Climate Change
6. External Sector
7. Agriculture and Food Management
8. Industry and Infrastructure
9. Services Sector
10. Social Infrastructure, Employment and Human Development
Verifying, please be patient.