Economic Survey 2019-2020: Volume-1
Economic Survey Budget-IYB
15th Feb, 2020
Key Highlights of Economic Survey Volume - 1 -2019-20
The Economic Survey is formulated by the Economic Division of the Department of Economic Affairs in the Finance Ministry under the overall counseling of the Chief Economic Adviser. The first Economic Survey of India was bestowed in 1950-51. We at GS Score endeavored to provide a synopsis of Economic Survey 2019-20. We aspire that it will assist as reappraisal instrument for both prelims and mains.
The Union Minister for Finance & Corporate Affairs, Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman presented the Economic Survey 2019-20 in the Parliament today. The Key Highlights of the Economic Survey 2019-20 are as follows:
The Economic Survey 2019-20 is a result of teamwork and collaboration. The Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance presents the Economic Survey of India in Parliament every year, just before the Union Budget. This document is submitted to both houses of Parliament during the Budget Session.
It is a very important document from the UPSC exam perspective.
Importance of Economic Survey Volume - 1 - 2019-20 :
Get Detailed Analysis & Summary - PDF Download Here
The gist of Economic Survey Volume-1 is a vital source for the UPSC exam, especially for the subjects Indian economy, polity, as well as, government schemes.
- This gist of Economic Survey discusses all the major government initiatives with explanations which can help aspirants to tackle all the dynamic and theoretical questions.
- As per the new trend, the economy and the environment are going hand in hand. So questions can come from that perspective also.
- This gist is essential to build an in-depth understanding of various issues. From the exam point of view, however, not all articles are important. Some go into scholarly depths and others discuss agendas that are not relevant for your preparation. Added to this is the difficulty of going through a large volume of information, facts and analysis to finally extract their essence that may be useful for the exam
- Students can imbibe actual phrases used in the Economic Survey to frame answers for UPSC Mains Examination.
- The Economic Survey analyses and gives reasons for many issues happening around. Deep knowledge of the current policies and programs of the government also helps an aspirant to write meaningful essays.
- Adding important and relevant facts and figures significantly boosts marks in General Studies Paper-III.
- If you do not have enough time to go through the full Economy Survey, you can rely on the content provided here for it sums up the most essential points from all the articles. You need not put hours and hours in reading and making its notes in pages. We believe, a smart study, rather than hard study, can improve your preparation levels.
- Students should not miss reading this gist of Economic Survey if they wish to clear the UPSC Prelims, as many questions are seen to be directly taken from this document.
Economic Survey 2018-2019-Volume-1: A Summary
Economic Survey 2018-2019-Volume-2: A Summary
Economic Survey 2019-2020 Volume - 2
Tag: Economic Survey 2018-2019: A Summary, Economic Survey 2019-20, Economic survey 2019 pdf download, Economic survey of india 2019 pdf, Key Highlights of Economic Survey 2019-20, Economic survey 2019 upsc, Economic survey 2019 summary pdf, Economic survey 2019-20 upsc, Economic survey pdf, Economic Survey 2019-20 - Union Budget