National Strategy for Artificial Intelligence
30th Jun, 2018
National Strategy forÂ Artificial Intelligence for GS Mains Paper
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
with intelligent machines enabling high-level cognitive processes like thinking, perceiving, learning, problem solving and decision making, coupled with advances in data collection and aggregation, analytics and computer processing power, AI presents opportunities to complement and supplement human intelligence and enrich the way people live and work.
Recognising AI's potential to transform economies and the need for India to strategize its approach related to it, NITI Aayog has come up with the Discussion Paper on Artificial Intelligence
. Hereby, providing the gist of it - meaning of AI, applications in different sectors, international experience and way forward.
1. What is Artificial Intelligence
2. Where Artificial Intelligence sector booming?
3. Where does India stand in Artificial Intelligence
4. Why India should move for implementation of AI?
5. HOW to handle the challenges and recommendations to improve that?