Ethics and Essay are such areas in UPSC Exam that can be your savior and improve your marks significantly if worked efficiently. Ethics and Essay test series help you to improvise in these areas through regular practice and time-bound approach of the syllabus. This test series has evolved as a perfect blend of “multiples aspects and dimensions of Ethics and essay. Well designed tests as per the IAS pattern, Detailed Discussion after Tests, One on one discussion with Faculty are few features that will surely help you to improvise your score in the IAS exam.
- Most Comprehensive Test Series that covers each part on Syllabus.
- Total 24 Tests:
- 17 Topical Tests
- 4 Sectional Tests
- 3 Full Mock Tests
- More than 30 Case Studies covered
- Tests have been divided in three layers i.e. Topical, Sectional & Full Mock
- Topical Test of Section-A will be of 5 Questions and Section-B of 3 Case Studies.
- All Sectional & Full Tests will be as per UPSC pattern.
- A unique combination of three layer tests will give students opportunity to learn and grow at the real time.
- Detailed Discussion after Tests
- One – to – one discussion with Faculty.
- Total 30 Sessions including
- 10 Approach Classes
- 10 Tests
- 10 Discussions
- Model Essay for every Test
- One on One Discussion after Copy Evaluation with Manoj K. Jha
- Practice Worksheets
- Total 30 Sessions including 10 Approach Class, 10 Tests and 10 Discussions.
Ethics & Essay Test Series
- Ethics - Total 24 Tests
- Essay - Total 30 Sessions including 10 Approach Class, 10 Tests and 10 Discussions.
About The Course
Ethics and Essay are such areas in UPSC Exam that can be your saviour and improve your marks significantly if worked efficiently. However lack of practice and rudimentary approach may also reduce your marks and jeopardize your chances of selection in Civil Services Exam. Ethics and Essay test series help you to improvise in these areas through regular practice and time bound approach of syllabus. This test series has evolved as a perfect blend of “multiples aspects and dimensions of Ethics and essay. A well-developed approach and rigorous practice can significantly enhance your score in ethics and essay.
There are Total 9 Tests in Ethics which comprise of 5 Sectional Tests and 4 Full Mock Tests while essay portion consists of Total 15 Sessions including 6 Approach Class & 9 Tests. All Sectional and full tests will be as per IAS Exam pattern. Detailed Discussion after Tests, One on one discussion with Faculty are exclusive features of this test series. No other practice and test required after this comprehensive test as this test series will instil enough confidence for UPSC exam.
- Provision of Approach and Model Answer Hints will be provided after every Test.
- Post Test Discussion Classes are designed in such a way that they can provide Value Addition on the other related topics of the respective Test. It also includes Answer Writing Approach for every Paper.
- Expert evaluation of the copies within 10 days of copy submission and One on One Discussion with respective Faculty after Copy Evaluation for improvement.
- Copy Evaluation and Feedback system has been designed to provide Relevant Insights and Feedback to each candidate as per his/her Performance.
- Study Plan will be provided for each subject which will include –Schema (Detailed Syllabus), Self-Assessment Test, Value Added Material and Reflective Exercise.
- Study material of 500+ contemporary issues will be provided at the time of mains exam for revision.
- Ethics case study workbook and Essay writing workbook will be provided for additional practice.