- 56 Concept cum Revision Classes + Daly Test
- 17 Prelims Current Affairs Classes + Test
- Subject wise Progress Assesment
Prelims Test Series
- 6 Revision Tests
- 6 Sectional Tests
- 20 Mock Tests
- Prelims Current Affairs Compilation
- Prelims Fact File
- Quick Revision Notes
Step 1: Self Assessment:
- Students will be provided session wise check list of topics for self-assessment. After filling of each session's check list form you will be able to trace and assess your preparedness level and to know how much syllabus you have already covered and what left
Step 2: Concept cum Revision Classes
- There will be 56 Sessions with Daily Test followed by Concept cum Revision Classes
- The idea behind taking the test before classes; first students would brainstorm on the given topics through the test to find their strong and weak areas. Then a class on the same topics will provide a conceptual clarity that helps to revise the topics twice on the same day.
Step 3: Doubt Clearing Session
- Online doubt clearing session will be conducted with concerned faculties as per the schedule.
Step 4: Current Affairs Classes
- There will be 17 days Current Affairs classes covering last 2 years current topics
Step 5: Prelims Test Series
- Revision Test: There will 6 Revision Test after completion of sessions of each subject.
- All India Prelims Test Series will include 6 Sectional Tests & 20 Mock Tests
Step 6: Study Material
Study Material will be provided in three parts:
- Comprehensive Quick Revision Notes
- Yearly Current Affairs Compilation
- Fact files of all subjects
Prelims is all about managing micro detailing of subjects & handling negative marking. As aspirants tend to get confused about what to study and how to study (i.e. up to what level/extent) for Civil Services Prelims, GS SCORE Target PT Programme has been designed to help students to cover the whole syllabus effectively within a stipulated time and also have an assessment through Test Series.
- The objective of this program is to reflect the aspirant’s preparedness for the exam and to provide mentorship to improve in the right direction by pointing out the shortcomings.
- The program is designed in such a way that the candidates will be able to assess their present level of preparation in each subject and to further track the deficiencies. With the help of self-assessments, tests, supporting study material and detailed classes, candidates will effectively improve in weak areas of each subject.
- The session will start from self-assessment and will end with the final report of what you have achieved during this journey and which are the areas that need more in-depth study. Thus, this programme will help you to track your preparation for the prelims and have confidence about the completion of entire syllabus.
Procedure for Online Classes
To enroll student has to register on the website using Registration Form or Google Login or Facebook Login.
If already registerd login with your username and password which you have used for registration.
Account for Online Classes will be activated within one working day of Enrollment or before batch Starts.
Classes will be conducted online as per the class schedule.
Weekly Class Schedule will be uploaded into students account with session plan and doubt clearing sessions schedule.
Study Material is into two formats i.e. printed and pdf.
Printed Study Material, if any will be dispatched by courier within a week of enrollment.
Soft Copy notes will be uploaded in PDF format into your account.
One on one doubt clearing session will be conducted with concern faculties on Google Meet as per schedule.
Students can put their doubts in chat box given into their account with each session.
Students can also interact with faculty though phone or whatsApp for doubt clearing.
After evaluation of mains test copy, one on one discussion with respective faculty will be done on phone.
Prelims Test Series
Test schedule will be given in advance. Test will be activated on the scheduled date.
Once a test is activated you can write it as per your suitable time (Flexible Test Timings).
Tests will be submitted once you click the submit button or it crosses the time limit.
After submission of the test you will get your score and All India Ranking.
Detailed model answers will be provided.
Your score and performance chart will be available in your "My Account" section for future access.