- 1-Our test series is meticulously designed keeping in mind the recent trends of Geography optional
2-Nowadays most of the static questions of Geography are being asked from sub topics or topics which are
not explicitly defined in syllabus e.g.
- How are sandpits and tombolos formed ? (2019)
- Discuss the methods of measuring the intensity and magnitude of
- Earthquake ? How are seismic zones demarcated ? (2019)
- Comment upon the contribution of D.M. Smith in outlining ‘welfare’ as a key focus in the geographies of social well-being. (2018)
- These questions appears to be difficult but for the students who has covered the extended topics it will be very easy to handle these questions. Our test series will not only help you in conventional topics but also helps in covering extended topics of Geography Optional.
- 3- In last 5-6 years the proportion of current related static questions is continuously increasing e.g.
- “Controlling population growth is the sustainable solution to environmental problems .” Express your views with suitable arguments. (2018)
- “Growth is not uniform in different places.” Critically examine this statement in the context of the growth pole theory. (2019).
- These questions can be effectively answered only when you will study the static topics like these in accordance to the current happenings ie you need to continuously update these topics. Here simple revision from conventional books/notes will not help you in scoring good marks. Here updated test series will help you immensely.
- 3- In last 5-6 years questions of India Geography are mainly related to current affairs e.g.
- Examine the ongoing process of agricultural diversification and its implications for food security in India. (2018)
- Describe the salient features of Sagar Mala Project and highlight it’s role in port-led development of coastal regions in India. (2017)
- Examine ongoing space programmes of India and their implications for national security in future. (2019).
To answer these questions effectively you need to cover all the ongoing programme and policies of Government related to geography exhaustively. Here a good Test series will help you in time bound revision of all the current affairs of last one years.