What's New :
Culmination of exercise Udarashakti
The bilateral exercise, Ex UDARASHAKTI between the Indian Air Force (IAF) and the Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF) culminated.
- It is a bilateral air force exercise between India and Malaysia.
- The first bilateral Air Force exercise that staged frontline Sukhoi-30 combat aircraft was conducted in 2018.
- From 2008 to 2010, the Indian Air Force Training Team was deployed in Malaysia to give training to Malaysian pilots on the SU-30SKM aircraft.
- Purpose: The exercise will give a chance to both countries to share and learn best practices and an opportunity for both to discuss mutual combat capabilities.
- The exercise witnessed different aerial combat exercises between the two air forces to augment security in the region and to help in strengthening defence cooperation between the two countries.
- In Udarashakti 2022, Indian Air Force is taking part in air exercise with Su-30 MKI and C-17 aircraft.
- On the other hand, Malaysian Air Force is taking part with Su 30 MKM aircraft.
- The IAF team will now fly to Darwin, Australia to participate in Ex PITCH BLACK-22.
Verifying, please be patient.