Question: How Nyingma sect of Buddhism became a cultural bridge between Tibet and India. Also explain its origin and significance with Indian schools of Buddhism? (150 words)
- IntroduceNyingma sect of Buddhism and its origin.
- Link with the current development (Identification of a boy from Spiti as a reincarnation of renowned Tibetan scholar from Nyingma sect- Taklung Setrung Rinpoche)
- Mention various other major schools of Tibetan Buddhism.
- Also explain its philosophical similarities with Indian Buddhism.
- Hint: (Madhyamaka school of India)
- Conclude with their cultural significance with India.