Question: What were the views of Dr. Ambedkar on Fundamental Rights and Minorities protection while presenting the Draft Constitution of India? (150 Words)
- Briefly introduce Indian Constitution and its diversity
- Then bring in factors borrowed from the different constitutions of the world.
- Elaborate further with views of Dr. Ambedkar on:-
- On Fundamental rights not being absolute and with various exceptions
- On Minorities- “Equals are not always Equals” and substantiate (Give example of Ireland)
- Conclude with dependency of the Supreme Court for interpretation of Fundamental Rights and acceptance of majority government by minorities.