What's New :
Delhi gets the country’s first ‘smog tower’
Air Pollution in India is an economic and health hazard, which has been largely neglected in the country. Discuss. (250 Words)
- In the introduction, provide latest data with regard to cities affected by air pollution in India.
- List the reasons of increasing air pollution
- Enumerate the economic and health impact of air pollution
- Steps taken by Government to reduce air pollution
- Way Forward and Conclusion
Verifying, please be patient.