What's New :
Land and Livestock Holdings of Households and Situation Assessment of Agricultural Households
Evaluate the feasibility and potential impact of India’s aim to shift towards a ‘Methanol Economy’. (250 Words)
- Introduce by giving a description of properties of methanol and through a diagram show its potential uses.
- Enumerate various ways of producing Methanol.
- List the benefits of using methanol, like its impact on India’s oil imports, GHG emissions, waste management etc.
- List the challenges that the country will face in large-scale methanol production.
- List the steps taken by the Government to boost the Methanol Economy in India.
- Way Forward and Conclusion
Verifying, please be patient.