PM CARES for Children Scheme
GS-II: Polity & Governance
The Ministry of Women and Child Development has recently issued the detailed guidelines for PM CARES for Children Scheme.
Which of the following statements regarding PM CARES for Children Scheme are correct?
- It aims to provide monthly stipend from age of 18 Years & Rs. 10 lakh on attaining the age of 23.
- All children under the scheme will be enrolled as a beneficiary under Ayushman Bharat Scheme (PM-JAY) with a health insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakh.
- The Scheme is expected to continue till the year when every identified beneficiary shall turn 23 years of age.
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
Lack of transparency in PM CARES fund is a reason for increasing mistrust in its usage. Critically analyse. (150 Words)
- Introduce by giving a definition of PM CARES fund
- Enumerate the issues associated with the fund
- Enumerate the usage of PM CARES fund
- Way Forward and Conclusion