QUESTION PAPER SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS
(Please read each of the following instructions carefully before attempting questions)
The ESSAY must be written in the medium authorized in the Admission Certificate which must be stated clearly on the cover of this Question-cum-Answer (QCA) Booklet in the space provided. No marks will be given for answers written in medium other than the authorized one.
Word limit, as specified, should be adhered to.
Any page or portion of the page left blank in the Question-cum-Answer Booklet must be clearly struck off.
Write TWO Essays, choosing ONE from each, of the Sections A and B, in about
1000-1200 words each:
1. If development is not engendered, it is endangered
2. Need brings greed, if greed increases it spoils breed
3. Water disputes between States in federal India
4. Innovation is the key determinant of economic growth and social welfare
1. Cooperative federalism : Myth or reality
2. Cyberspace and Internet : Blessing or curse to the human civilization in the long run
3. Near jobless growth in India : An anomaly or an outcome of economic reforms
4. Digital economy : A leveller or a source of economic inequality
Verifying, please be patient.