What's New :
India Denmark to strengthen green strategic partnership
While on a visit to Denmark, Indian Prime Minister agreed to further strengthen the Green Strategic Partnership with a focus on green hydrogen, renewable energy and wastewater management.
Key Outcome of the Visit
- Agreements covering sectors such as green shipping, animal husbandry and dairying, water management, energy, cultural exchange were signed.
- Deepening the existing cooperation in the field of safe and secure water to meet present and future demand through a holistic and sustainable approach.
- Expanding the cooperation on agriculture by establishing a Centre of Excellence on Dairy.
- Collaboration in the field of antimicrobial resistance.
- India will join the International Center for Antimicrobial Resistance Solutions (ICARS) as Mission Partner.
- Denmark will join the Global Digital Health Partnership to improve public health and well-being through evidence-based digital technologies.
About Green Strategic Partnership
- The focus of the Partnership is on expanding economic ties, green growth, and cooperation on global challenges such as climate change, water efficiency and water loss.
- Danish companies with their expertise and niche technologies will help India in curbing and tackle the problem of stubble burning.
Verifying, please be patient.