What's New :
Ministry of Coal constitutes Task Force and Expert Committee to prepare road map for coal based hydrogen production
The Green Hydrogen Mission launched by the Government of India, comes with its own challenges and opportunities. Discuss. (150 Words)
- In the introduction, provide the definition of green hydrogen and briefly describe different types of hydrogen (Brown hydrogen and grey hydrogen).
- Enumerate the challenges in generating green hydrogen and its alternatives and their disadvantages.
- Enumerate the opportunities and benefits of using hydrogen as a fuel
- List the steps taken by Government to incentivize production of Green hydrogen
- Way Forward and Conclusion
Verifying, please be patient.