What's New :
River Bhogdoi dying a slow death due to coal mining, waste discharge, encroachment
Rivers in India are polluted beyond their self-purification ability. In this regard, critically analyze the steps taken by the Government to rejuvenate Indian rivers. (250 Words)
- In the introduction give a brief description about the importance of river ecosystems, or start with data about the number of polluted rivers in the country.
- Briefly list the reasons for pollution of rivers (use a flow chart)
- Briefly list the impact that pollution of rivers have on the society, environment and economy.
- List the steps taken by Government to reduce pollution in rivers
- Enumerate what are the bottlenecks faced by these Government initiatives
- Way Forward and Conclusion
Verifying, please be patient.