9th Jun, 2020
The Government initiated the ‘#iCommit’ campaign on the occasion of World Environment Day.
- The Government initiated the ‘#iCommit’ campaign on the occasion of World Environment Day.
About the campaign
- The initiative is a clarion call to all stakeholders and individuals to continue moving towards energy efficiency, renewable energy, and sustainability to create a robust and resilient energy system in the future.
- The ‘#iCommit’ initiative, driven by Energy Efficiency Services Limited is uniting a diverse set of players such as Governments, Corporates, Multilateral and Bilateral Organisations, Think Tanks and Individuals.
- The initiative can bring together a diverse spectrum of government and private players to build a new energy future for India.
- The initiative is centred around the idea of building an energy resilient future.