Houthi and Saleh loyalists’ victory leading to a civil war and a subsequent Saudi led intervention.
• Houthis and Saleh's loyalists take over the Yemeni government
• Fall of Sana'a to Houthis and Saleh forces
• Prime Minister Mohammed Basindawa resigns
• General Ali Mohsen al-Ahmar flees to Saudi Arabia
• Hamid al-Ahmar flees to Turkey
• Prime Minister Khaled Bahah resigns
• President Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi resigns
• Houthis initially announced Parliament's dissolution
Verifying, please be patient.