- Government of India has submitted two nomination dossiers namely ‘Dholavira: A Harappan City’ and ‘Monuments and Forts of Deccan Sultanate’ for inclusion in the World Heritage List for the year 2020.
- Govt. of Madhya Pradesh has submitted the proposal of ‘Group of Monuments at Mandu’ in the year 2019.
- The dossier was further forwarded to World Heritage Centre (WHC) for completeness check.
- A consultation workshop was organized by the Wild Life Institute of India and State Govt. of Madhya Pradesh to inventorize and prioritize the potential World Heritage Sites of M.P.
- The workshop has proposed Bhedaghat (Narmada Valley) as one of the recommended potential site subject to criteria set by UNESCO World Heritage Centre.