A path to global connectivity
Integrating terrestrial 5G networks with LEO satellite networks is the next step in communication infrastructure.
Benefits of 5G and LEO SatNets:
- Higher radio frequency (28Ghz)
- Faster speed with more data transfer
- Low latency
- Millimeter wave spectrum (increases density)
- Improves coverage, speed and capacity
- Seamless connectivity
- Various usages like military surveillance and public emergencies etc.
- Geographical coverage to unserved areas.
- Increasing the scope of connectivity
Combined benefits of LEO SatNets with terrestrial 5G network:
- Seamless transition: Integration of 5G network with Leo satellite will enable a new way for seamless transition in case of public safety, disaster management, and emergency situations.
- Bridging Digital Divide: Service ubiquity to provide 5G services in unserved and undeserved areas of the world, bridging the digital divide.
- Scalability: Service scalability, utilizing the unique capabilities of SatNets in multicasting and broadcasting similar content over large geographical area.