What's New :
'KisanBhagidari, PrathmiktaHamari’ campaign
Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare is organizing the 'KisanBhagidari, PrathmiktaHamari’ campaign.
About 'KisanBhagidari, PrathmiktaHamari’ campaign:
- ‘KisanBhagidari, PrathmiktaHamari’ is being organized from 25th April to 30th April 2022 as part of AzadiKaAmritMahotsav.
- During the campaign, Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare will organize countrywide programs at regional level for farmers.
- The Department of Agriculture Research and Education would be organising a KrishiMela at each KrishiVigyan Kendra and field exhibition on natural farming.
- Union Agriculture Minister would be launching country wide workshop on crop insurance organised by common service centre (CSC).
- A Discourse on agro ecological and livestock practices would be held under DAY-NRLM along with Ministry of Rural Development.
- Awebinar on One District One Product (ODOP) would be held by the Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Food Processing Industries.
- A National AtmaNirbhar Bharat Conclave of 75 selected farmers and entrepreneurs would also be held.
- The following milestones of agriculture development in 75 years of Indian Independence will be highlighted during the said campaign:
- Green Revolution: Self-sufficiency in food grain production;
- Largest producer of horticulture crops – Ginger, Banana, Mango & Papaya;
- Yellow Revolution (Operation Golden Flow);
- Sweet Revolution: Honey Production;
- Improvement in crop irrigation;
- Use of ICT in agriculture;
- Application of remote sensing/ GIS/Drones in agriculture;
- Application of Bio-technology in Agriculture;
- Success of Watershed Development Progarmme;
- Self-sufficiency in seeds and fertilizer;
- Advancement in farm mechanization;
- Soil Health Management (INM)
- Effective management of pests (IPM)
- KisanBhagidariPrathmiktaHamari Campaign will highlight the activities & achievements under various flagship schemes of Government of India, namely:
- Pradhan MantriKisanSamman Nidhi
- Pradhan MantriFasalBimaYojana
- Pradhan MantriKrishiSinchaiYojana – Per Drop More Crop
- Pradhan MantriKisanMaandhanYojana
- Kisan Credit Card
- Agriculture Credit
- e-National Agriculture Market (e-NAM)
- Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs)
- Soil Health Card
- Organic and Natural Farming
- Plant Protection and Plant Quarantine
- Farm Mechanization
- National Food Security Mission
- Seed and Planting Material
- Mission on Integrated Development of Horticulture
- Extension Reforms (ATMA)
Verifying, please be patient.