What's New :
Tribunal Reforms Bill of 2021
‘Justice delayed is justice denied’. Analyze the statement in the context of the role of tribunals in the judicial system of India.(150 words)
- Briefly introduce by mentioning constitutional provisions (Articles 323A and 323B) for Tribunals
- Mention purpose of Tribunals:
- Expediting litigations
- To deal with litigation in areas that require specialized knowledge (Eg. Company law tribunal)
- Limitation of tribunals:
- Encroachment of executive in the judiciary, against the separation of power.
- Burden on exchequer
- Enlist recent reforms (Tribunals Reform Bill, 2021) and their benefits
- Way Forward / Conclusion
Verifying, please be patient.